Copyright & Disclaimers
The following are legal issues related to the format licensing and use of elements owned by the College Bowl Company and Honda:
- All pages at the www.hcasc.com web site are copyrighted by
the College Bowl Company.
- The game format, as used in Honda Campus All-Star Challenge
is the proprietary format of the College Bowl Company
and is protected by an international copyright.
- The title Honda Campus All-Star Challenge is jointly owned by Honda and the College Bowl Company and is a registered service mark.
- Schools enrolled in Honda Campus All-Star Challenge are
automatically conferred rights to use the game format and materials
- All questions and answers supplied are the copyrighted property of the College Bowl Company. Questions for Honda Campus All-Star Challenge may be duplicated for one-time use in conjunction with a school's tournament. No copies may be given or distributed to any team members, other school or entity. Questions may be kept by participating schools for practice purposes only for five years, after which time they must be destroyed.
- No Honda Campus All-Star Challenge matches may be filmed, videotaped, audio taped, or otherwise preserved for public use without the expressed written consent of the College Bowl Company.
- Any broadcasts of Honda Campus All-Star Challenge activities or matches must be licensed from the College Bowl Company.
- No publishing of video of any matches, including YouTube and other websites is permitted without the written consent of the College Bowl Company.
- Honda Campus All-Star Challenge schools must comply with the Rules Governing participation in Honda Campus All-Star Challenge