Attendance at a National Qualifying Tournament (NQT) is mandatory in order to be considered for advancement to the NCT.
Eight NQTs will be held the same weekend, February 19-20,2022. Saturday, February 19th will include a welcome presentation and orientation. All games will take place on Sunday, February 20th.
Each NQT will have two flights of four teams each. Each division will play six round robin games with each team playing all competitors in their flight (3 games each).
2022 NQTs structure:
- Registration Fees are fixed at $125/team.
- Teams will be randomly drawn for placement into divisions following the close of registration.
- Teams will play their round robin games in the morning session, then the tournament will stop down for lunch and a special presentation.
- Following the break, games will resume for playoffs and Sweet 16 seeding.
Equipment Required for Participation:
Season 33 will be played virtually. The following items are required for EACH player to participate in the virtual games
- Wired Headphones or headset. Headsets with mics will provide a better experience.
- A laptop (preferred) or tablet that supports Chrome.
- A second mobile device (a smartphone is best) that supports Chrome.
- A stable wi-fi or wired internet signal
Registration will open on November 5, 2021 and is on a first-come, first-served basis, and will close when all available slots for the NQT are filled.